- Founder, Cortus Advisors
- Partner, Tapestry Networks
- Managing Director, Fidelity
- Engagement Manager, Bain
- Research Associate, NERA
- Ph.D. Business Economics, Harvard University & HBS
- MA Harvard University
- BA Economics, Northwestern University
- Led development of long-term growth strategy for $5B professional services firm, including new product development, automation, customer segmentation.
- Led development of international expansion of $180B AUM institutional asset manager.
- Developed advisor product/practice development strategy for $12B FS firm.
- Developed client segmentation and targeting strategy for $4B technology-focused professional services firm.
- Developed new market positioning for employer-provided financial services business of broadly diversified $36B financial services firm.
- Developed new market entry strategy for top technology company in enterprise and small business computing markets.
- Developed strategy for ownership transition and leadership succession plan for $50B AUM active asset manager.
- Led multiple new business development strategies for $2.5T AUM financial services firm in areas of product development, customer segmentation and targeting, market positioning, cost efficiency.
- Created new business development thought leadership unit for $36B professional services firm.
- Conducted due diligence research for PE investor in employee benefits markets.
- Developed new market entry assessment for $37B FS firm in robo advice market.
- Asset Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Financial Services
- Private Equity
- Professional Services
- Venture Capital
- Growth Strategy
- M&A/Partnership Strategy
- Product Development/Management
- Profit Improvement
- Market Entry
- Due Diligence
- American Express
- Ameriprise Financial
- Causeway Capital
- China Southern Asset Management
- Dell Computer
- Fidelity Investments
- Gartner Group
- Goldman Sachs
- Grant Thornton
- Investors Group
- State Farm
- Welsh Carlson