- Founder, TopFlight Ventures
- SVP Strategy & Product, Oakley
- Board Director, 2 public & 9 private
- Director, Nike Subsidiaries
- CEO, Jax Holdings
- Manager, Bain & Company
- MBA, Stanford
- BS, Thermos Engineering, Harvey Mudd College
- Drove the innovation, R&D, supply chain, merchandising and consumer experience for $2.5B sports company
- Led the omni-channel strategy and team for 450 retail door openings and $300M in digital sales transforming the consumer experience and segmentation
- Built new customer segmentation for $1.1B marketplace focused on profitable growth: acquisition costs, lifetime value, referral economics
- Built new brand positioning for a $300M on-line consumer goods brand. Shifted to a premium, higher margin position with strong CLV and loyalty characteristics.
- Rebuilt the strategy and shareholder economics for faltering $2.3B on-line retailer of household goods.
- Conducted due diligence, built shareholder value model, wrote IPO book for $100M Cannabis company
- Built $20M real estate portfolio identifying properties, price, and operational priorities returning 22% annually.
- Complete overhaul of brand, consumer experience, and lifetime value for $200M cannabis portfolio. Drove 30% CAGR over the next two years.
- Due Diligence, negotiation, acquisition, and integration strategy for a $2.3B lifestyle footwear company and $250M Surf/lifestyle Brand
- Consumer Products
- Consumer Experience
- Growth Strategy
- M&A Strategy
- Product Innovation
- Customer Segmentation
- Due Diligence
- Slang Worldwide
- Organa Brands
- Skull Candy
- Bain Capital
- TPG Group
- TopFlight Ventures