- Director, Mattel (Sales & marketing for Target account)
- Case Team Leader / Consultant / Senior Associate Consultant / Associate Consultant, Bain & Company
- MBA, Kellogg School of Management @ Northwestern University
- BEng, Management Science & Engineering, Stanford University
- At Mattel, built a comprehensive view of Mattel’s retail performance annually at Target. Advised Sr Execs at Target on best promotional retail strategy in-store and online to promote products from ~15 Mattel brands.
- For a Fortune 50 drugstore retailer, acted as Engagement Manager for a market landscape/competitive deep-dive project specifically focused on improving profitability overall through increased loyalty in pharmacy
- For a US-based Fortune 100 retailer built a competitive landscape of the Beauty space and evaluated ~40 companies for inorganic acquisition.
- For ~$10B Beauty company, developed a comprehensive view of the Luxury & Prestige cosmetics market landscape including consumer-driven market segmentation, and opportunity identification in 8 market segments based on primary and secondary research
- Medical Devices: For a Fortune 500 leader in Medical Devices, created pricing strategy for Marketing department of $1B division through primary and secondary research
- Arts & Crafts: Revised procurement strategy for SVP of Procurement overseeing $300M budget and 50+ vendors, resulting in $14M savings
- Private equity: Performed diligence on 9 different acquisition targets (mostly consumer-facing organizations) through 1,000+ customer and expert cold-calls.
- Arts & Crafts
- Medical Devices
- Vision Services
- Growth Strategy
- Consumer Strategy
- Profit Improvement
- Pricing Strategy
- Due Diligence
- Target (customer)
- Express Scripts
- Vera Bradley
- Anchor Partners
- Ares Management