- Founder, MG&A Strategy
- CFO / COO, Qida
- VP Strategy Manager, JPMorgan Chase
- Senior Associate Consultant, Bain & Company
- MBA, Columbia Business School, New York City
- BS & MA, Management, ESADE, Barcelona
- Led a 5-year strategy formulation for an Asian subsidiary of a global leading life insurance company, partnering with the local leadership team and the central strategy function.
- Developed market assessments for pharmaceutical and transportation clients exploring growth opportunities in new verticals.
- Prepared strategic recommendations for the Board of Directors of a Real Estate Technology and Consulting company analyzing the alternatives for one of their business units.
- Improved Sales Innovation for a global research firm scaling up a pilot program 10x in two months to systematize personalized outbound marketing for C-level technology executives.
- Assisted an online presence management technology company rethink sales analytics to support nimble decision making in pursuit of growth target.
- Supported clients in Private Equity, household appliances, healthcare and telecoms industries on commercial due diligence, customer, service and profitability projects.
- Business Services
- Financial Services
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategy Development
- Market Assessment
- Digital Transformation
- Top global publicly traded insurer
- ~$5B American road transportation company
- $300MM+ US-based pharmaceutical quality provider
- >$3.5MM media start-up
- $100B+ Global PE
- Middle-market focused European PE investor
- Multiple European family-promoted PE investment funds