- Founder, Forseti Partners
- VP Analysis/Planning, Amtrak
- Manager, McKinsey
- Engineer, GM/Ford
- Faculty, Univ. of Michigan
- MBA, Cornell
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Michigan
- BS, Aerospace Engineering, Iowa State
- Representative Projects
- Developed market assessment and growth analysis for advanced soft magnetic materials (ferrites, nanocrystallines, amorphous.)
- Developed comprehensive commercial assessment of the impact of wide bandgap semiconductors on power electronics markets.
- Developed North American market entry strategy for new high horsepower diesel engine joint venture.
- Created a strategic roadmap for a manufacturer of hydraulic off-road axles for trucks and agricultural equipment, including the analysis of alternative motive technologies.
- Developed go-to-market and share capture strategy in the large industrial gear market.
- Developed detailed growth strategies for the largest global Tier 1 heavy truck axle/brake manufacturer.
- Led comprehensive sourcing and supply chain optimization efforts for a $7B aerospace tier 1 supplier with >$1.5B in external spend. Developed category specific strategies for a complete range of manufactured components and services.
- Served as the CPO for a $10B entertainment and technology supplier, managing over $2B in annual external spend.
- Medical Devices
- Transportation Services
- Growth Strategy
- M&A Strategy
- Organizational Design
- Due Diligence
- BNSF Logistics
- General Electric
- Northwest Hardwoods
- Spirit Aerosystems
- Ontario Teachers